View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Flames92

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones View Post
I didn't say anywhere (I don't think) that the MacDonald acquisition "distracted" Irving. I will say once again that fans and management are expecting way too much out of MacDonald. He's a decent acquisition but should be assigned a role for which he's suited.

I have been saying that management has needlessly cut his audition short. They could have at least given him a couple of more games. The Flames are going no where so why do they need to panic?

I will be interested to see how Taylor does. I'm not holding my breath, however.
I didn't accuse you of saying that, Im saying if that happened to be the reason Irving struggled after MacDonald was claimed then thats his problem. As for saying the Flames are going no where, that remains to be seen. The Red Wings have 14GP with 16 Pts, the Flames have 12GP with 11 Pts. If the Flames win their next two games they are 1 point behind the 8th place Red Wings. The season is not over for the Flames, I'm not holding my breath but its not over. This is why they are doing all these shake ups, to find maybe something that will work, they currently sit 13th in the west with a little hope of turning things around, I can't blame them for trying.

Flames92 is online now   Reply With Quote