Questions about the Tank
View Single Post
02-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area, California
Originally Posted by
So, I haven't been to a Sharks game in several years, but I'm hoping to go to the Detroit game on Thursday
1. Is the best/cheapest place to park still the garage on San Pedro? Do you still have to park there before a certain time to get in free?
2. What has the availability of tickets been on game day lately? I'm sure with it being Detroit, there's not a very good chance of getting in on the same day, but I HATE paying Ticketmaster's scam fees, and would prefer to purchase at the ticket office.
3. Do the scalpers still hang out under the overpass on Santa Clara, where the trumpet guy used to be?
1. Parking is still cheap there... About $7.
2. Not sure about this
3. There are scalpers all along Santa Clara... From downtown to the tank.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Thepainter