View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 03:13 PM
wgknestrick

vCash: 500
= thought TK had a decent game today with some great passes out of his own zone to spring other players. He still isn't near the TK of past, but needs to start stringing more of these games together. Baby steps.

+Crosby needed to start shooting "first" more and he was more aggressive today. His line was noticeable every time they stepped on the ice. Crosby needs to get back into the shoot all the time, every time to open the ice for his teammates. This made him the elite player we know he is.

=MAF still worries the hell out of me with his sloppy rebound control. He made a lot of key saves today, but still frustrates me with how often he loses sight of the puck in a game. I think he caught 2 pucks all game. I wish TV would take over his coaching. If MAF could control the puck like TV, watch out.

-Malkin's line is still a train wreck on 5v5. Him and Neal constantly get caught below the goal line on dump ins. 33% on faceoffs.

=Sutter is still probably the best defensive forward in the game, so I'm cutting him some slack. He's gotta get more SOG to start chipping in offensively.

+Glass had a strong game.

-Cooke was pretty invisible out there...-2 on the day.

- Bylsma needs to quit changing the lines around. Let the guys build some chemistry for once. Will you ever put Kunitz back with Malkin? Will we ever see you line up all of our best players in a game (with Glass / Adams scratched)?

+ Deupers obviously. He was one of the Pen's best players and almost got the hatty at the end.