View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 03:20 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzion View Post
I've seen Mantha play 4-5 times this year and have come away unimpressed with him every time. He loses most one-on-one battles, took bad decisions with the puck, and I've seen him more than once charge defensemen from behind, and it was as if nothing happened. They barely reacted. He's got to be the weakest big body player I've seen. Yet he's managed to score pretty much every game I've seen. I wouldn't take a chance on him in the first round, even with all his potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Carrier might be there for our 3rd 2nd rounder or even our 3rd rounder if he is out for the year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
All i want for this draft, is a Big, tough and talented powerforward.

Thank you.
I have been calling for the Habs to draft Gauthier,Mantha & Carrier all season long and it appears the chances may be good that the Habs could do just that.Leaving a 2nd round pick for Johnathan Diaby or possibly another forward like Emile Poirier/Justin Bailey/Laurent Dauphin.Then the 3rd round pick could be Samuel Morin LD or Samuel Henley RW both love to hit and skate well for big players.That could make the Habs draft an almost all Francophone draft for another first for the Habs.