I've seen this game before.
View Single Post
02-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Originally Posted by
The Good -
- Managing to take a 3-2 lead after going down 2-0 on the first two shots of the game.
- Signs of life out of the second powerplay unit.
- Ott-Letang had a thing going most of the game. Funny to see Letang react to Ott snowing him in front of the Pens bench during a line change.
- Kaleta, particularly the shot blocking.
- McCormick-Glass. Cody had some redemption there, and could've really, really done some damage when he had Glass' jersey over Tanner's head. Instead, he let him off the hook and just went.
The Bad -
- Defense. This team is bad at simple, basic defense.
Taking the body while on defense.
- Puck security while trying to clear the zone.
The Ugly -
- Remembering when Pominville was a very good defensive player. Not doing it now. Great example, Cap.
- No room for more scouts in the press box. I think some of them must've been sharing seats up there.
"If I thought hitting won games, I'd tell the guys to hit more."
Seriously though, how much do the sabres have to watch other teams actually hit people when they go to the net and use the boards to take guys out when they drive wide before they realize the "wave your stick at the puck" strategy doesn't work?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by kirby11