View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
- The breakout on the PP was exactly what I have been wanting to see. They were coming up ice as a five man unit, all moving their feet and giving the puck carrier options. This not only makes it easier to gain zone entry, but all of your players are moving their feet and hit the blueline with speed on dumps, not just the puck carrier.

- Neal is a huge problem on the Malkin line right now. He is missing assignments in his own end and not winning board battles, at all. He needs to start moving his feet and battling. Goals don't mean **** if you aren't doing other things to help your team win.

- BB is not making mistakes and is holding up well along the boards. That is all I really expect from him for awhile. The offense will come when he gets comfortable.

- Despres benched and Bort gets what... 9 mins of ice? I guess the plan is to wear out the top four before the playoffs and ensure the rookies aren't ready. What could possibly go wrong?

- Lack of coverage on the points continue to kill this team. Why the zones are not being shifted higher is mind boggling. It has been a problem for half a dozen games now. It needs rectified.