Thread: Speculation: It's Time to Tank: Who Gets Moved
View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 04:26 PM
  #22
SufferingCatFan
Registered User
 
SufferingCatFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: fort lauderdale
Country: United States
Posts: 1,790
vCash: 500
Good point. A 4% chance of making the playoffs equates to a 96% chance of NOT making the playoffs, if my math is correct.

SufferingCatFan is offline