View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 07:14 PM
turd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSniper26 View Post
That's definitely not what I see in the post game thread every other night. Malkin has had excuses made for him left and right so far this season. There is a certain contingent on here that seems to think helping Malkin is pretty much the number one priority at all times. We could go 82-0, but if Malkin's even strength production wasn't at it's peak, there would still be outrage. When he plays poorly, it's automatically blamed on the "third wheel" on his line or even Neal supposedly "not creating enough on his own". And if it's not that it's just pinned on Bylsma(for not giving him enough minutes) or Shero(for not getting him another 40 goal winger to play with I guess).

This idea that Crosby is somehow given a pass in Pittsburgh and Geno is treated like a second class citizen is complete nonsense. They make the exact same amount of money and, of all our wingers, only one is a legitimate high end talent and he plays with Malkin.
Fair enough, and I totally disagree. The statement I made wasn't limited to just this season.

turd is offline   Reply With Quote