View Single Post
02-17-2013, 07:04 PM
vCash: 500
the entire game was crap. i saw it firsthand. that was $200 pissed away. first 20-minutes completely pissed away, with zero effort. i don't think they touched the puck the entire first period. the first period was an outright embarrassment.

it was 3-0 while still grabbing a beer and standing at a pisser, before i got back to my seat for the 2nd. what a craptastic effort gents.

say what you want about the last half of the game, but i didnt see it. they did pick up the tempo, i will give you/them that. BUT it was by no means enough to look at as a positive to grow upon. the first 30-minutes were a disgrace for the SC champs to exhibit on any given day.

NBC was probably killing themselves for covering that game by the 2nd period at some point. the rate they are going they might as well skip and mail in the L for each road game at this point, especially if it's an afternoon game.

personally i think staying back in LA for the morning skate and leaving yesterday was total fail. this team struggles with traveling east and adjusting to time. so wtf do they not take advantage of not traveling after the CLB game and using all of Saturday to adjust? essentially they started today when they would usually be settling down for the afternoon nap, which was painfully evident.

can't really comment on the atmosphere at the UC all that much. why? because LA played so poorly the place was quiet pretty much the entire time. the opening and anthem is always great, J Cornelius gets the place going with his anthem. after that it was calm, quiet and tame. i went to see the Kings play, instead the Queens showed up

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote