View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 08:10 PM
SJSharksfan39

vCash: 1321
I think the thing that frustrates me is I don't see a direction for this team. Every year it's the same thing, good in the regular season crap in the playoffs. We get laughed at because of that fact and it's annoying. Granted, I don't need to listen to the fans, but it's a symptom of a much larger problem with this team, where do they want to go? What should the future be like? Can we listen to the same speech from Wilson again, year after year without anything to back him up?

For me, I would love to see the owners (Who are they again) step up and say something like what the Houston Astros owner said, yeah we have a long way to go but at least we have direction. Do the Sharks really want to keep the same old players year in and year out? I want to see a plan, and I don't want to see that plan involve the current system. Yeah build around players like Pavelski, Burns, and Couture, but everyone else should be afraid of losing thier jobs or being traded. Right now the team is just way too comfortable and I think that's showing by the lack of effort on the ice.

SJSharksfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote