GO LEAFS GO 2017-18!

vCash: 50
Los Angeles and Toronto

To Toronto:

- Mike Richards

To LA:

- Mikhail Grabovski
- Jake Gardiner

I am a Mike Richards fan, have been since his days in Philadelphia. The guy is a leader, is good with the media, is responsible defensively, plays on the PK, and IMO isn't being used to his full potential in LA. He is good friends with Lupul since their time in Philly and would be a good choice to slot into the #1 centre role with Lupul and Kessel so that Bozak can go down to the 3rd line where he is more suited. Richards had some great offensive years and that doesn't just disappear. I'm confident he can do well in Toronto.

I remember in an interview with Lupul, he said although him and Kessel have great chemistry on the ice they almost never talk off it, and I assume it's because of Kessel's social anxiety or whatever he has going on, so maybe him and Richards could bring Kessel out of his shell.

It would be tough to part ways with Gardiner but with Rielly looking amazing in the WHL, I think Gardiner is expendable. Grabovski is a workhorse that is struggling right now so maybe a trade would wake him up.

Feel free to add to either side, or just flat out disagree I think it's fair value.

4uston Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote