View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Glen Sathers Cigar
Sather = Evil Genius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Seriously. It's infuriating figuring out where Torts is lenient and where he's firm. Miller brings that jam though. I actually don't mind the way Torts is bringing Miller along, I just wish he'd do the same for Kreider.

JamJamJamJamJam
Yeah, exactly like you said, I don't mind what he's doing for Miller and wish he'd do the same for Kreider. I get that Kreider is not as complete as Miller is, in the sense that Miller grinds, hits and stuff. But I've seen a few VERY bad giveaways and defensive lapses by him. Kreider does it: benched, sent to AHL, Torts tells media he's not there yet. Miller does it: right back out next shift.

Personally I like them both in the lineup. And Kreider needs some confidence. He needs to know he can play his game and not get benched if he makes a gaffe. Play him balls out for a few games, let him build his confidence and maybe he will start to round into form. It's never going to happen with him constantly thinking in the back of his mind that he's going to get benched or demoted.

Glen Sathers Cigar is offline   Reply With Quote