View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 10:41 PM
WeridAl
YuckaFlux

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt Biscuits View Post
We do? I think most will agree Klefbom is a better prospect and I guess J. Schultz is technically still a prospect by HF terms, but in my eyes he has clearly graduated to the big squad and can't imagine sending him back to the AHL for more seasoning. Marincin has the upside to be better, but is still so raw, Maata is younger than him and looks to have more polish to his game. Musil is the only one left that deserves to be in the conversation, he is really good defensively but his skating is still a bit suspect and he really doesn't contribute offensively, Maata while not an offensive juggernaut is more well rounded in his game and he's a better passer which would serve our transition game better. The way I see it we have 1 that is clearly better and I guess 2 if you want to get by on a technicality.

The Pens offer mentioned is a good one, but I am getting damn sick of trading the present for the future.
I would have to disagree, Klefbom, Musil, and Marincin are all better. Musil brings the big stay at home D the Oilers need, with a mean streak. From the watching Musil ever since he went to the Oil Kings, I don't think you have to worry about his skating. Marincin play has been steady on a bad OKC team ever since the NHL restarted, he has more of a offensive potential then Maata, I do agree he is still raw.

You might throw in Gernat, who hasn't missed a step since he's come back to the OilKings .

Why get another LHS D prospect, when your system is full, doesn't make any sense.

WeridAl is offline   Reply With Quote