View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 11:19 PM
a mangy Meowth
#thestructure

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
Would you really replace McGinn with Landeskog though? Instead of giving us two more legit lines in :

McGinn - Duchene - Parenteau

Landeskog - Stastny - Jones

Gawd I hate Jones... But anyways... Because of Landeskog teams actually would have to decide which line to put their best defenders out against. McGinn is working fine on Duchene's wing and Stastny is closer to playing with O'Reilly than Duchene is any day.

Did I say that Jones was the only ugly part of that top 6 group? Barf..
Well, to be fair, I have much less of a problem having McGinn on Duchene's line than others might. He's a tough dude and WILL fight when need be, say, if some assclown takes a run at Duchene, and he's got decent passing skills and a good shot. He's also a good skater and looks to be able to keep up with Dutchy. I say let him stay, he plays his ass off and therefore should earn the time, especially when he plays defense too.

I also feel like he plays a game that is very complementary to the style Duchene plays. He's fast, he's pretty good on the rush, he's physical, and he isn't afraid to go in front of the net or fight in the corners for a loose puck. I'm not one little bit surprised that he has 2g-8a in 13gp, and if he works as hard as he has been, he will keep putting up respectable point totals.

Last edited by a mangy Meowth: 02-17-2013 at 11:27 PM.
a mangy Meowth is offline   Reply With Quote