Thread: Proposal: Los Angeles and Toronto
View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 10:43 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
A 2nd-line center is by definition not an elite player in the league.
out of all the centers playing on the second line carter is a top 5 center so hes a ellite second line center.

Lol, yeah, like Richards is the reason Team Canada wins. He was a big part of any team he was on and won every team and everything there is to win in hockey Hes the only one ever to do so Therefor he is a elite player,.

So you trade a 2nd-line center, and you receive a very similar 2nd-line center in return, but you start mixing up lines for no reason?

Carter plays wing.
a

carter is a center right now and would play center over grabo in a heartbeat

Based on nothing.

You main criteria you pointed out, Grabovski is better at. Now you change your story.

Believe it or not, the Leafs are a defensive team. That is Carlyle's style, and it has worked very well.

Leafs are 10th in GA/G. 11th in PPGA. Our goaltenders have put up 0.929 and 0.927 save percentages.

Get into 2013.

thats not a defensive team to me u need to get up where the kings were last year 2nd in the league to be considered defensive. I will say there getting there but there not even close to being consider a defensive team in this year yet Now please go read the thread link and then come back and troll more I think u may back down on ur thinking but who knows

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote