View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 10:50 PM
Kloparren
Hth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelheads101 View Post
Lots of free parking. Eddie's Wok and Roll on Erin Mills Parkway near Brittania is one of my favorits, but if you want something fast and closer, the Fire Pit isn't bad.
Oh gosh that place is always super crowded at nights and not even close to the actual rink as it's on the west side (I prefer Asian Wok n Roll near there anyways, less crowded and the same type of food or one of those awesome restaurants in Streetsville). There's really nothing within walking distance of the rink thanks to the planning of whomever chose the rink location but I think Dixie/Eglinton is closer by and there are a bunch of great restaurants there. A turkish one called King Kebab or something and Royale Jasmine which is a better hakka version of Eddie's.

No one mentioned this yet but from their website, I saw this whole month (with I think 2 home games remaining after tomorrow), you can get this deal which is basically 2 nice tickets for regular price and sit in the top corners and a $20 gift card...enough to buy a t-shirt:

I think it's only through ticketmaster