View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 12:06 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
What have Grabovski and Gardiner proven exactly? Grabo's a good #2C and Gardiner is a good young D-man but Richie has won gold with team Canada juniors and men, Memorial Cup, Calder Cup, plays with heart and skill, grit and put up points, won a Cup, took his team to a Cup final the year before. Come on.
I was wondering when you would show up.

I actually have watched almost every Leaf game this year (Wife is a Leaf fan Son loves the Habs) and the last few seasons (mostly from the road) and I really like the way they are playing this season. They have changed a bunch and look better then they have in a long time.

That said I agree with your valuation on this proposal. MR is a special player who is in the prime of his career and has a very reasonable cap hit.

Gardiner looks like he is going to be very good and I can't see the Leafs moving him but Grabo and G just wouldn't get MR. Losing MR would be a huge hit to the Kings. If they would move him it would be due to their starting a complete rebuild and then for picks and NHL ready young assets. Gardiner would be a good start but again, the Leafs won't likely move him so there you go.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote