View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 12:31 AM
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors

vCash: 500
Didnt have the chance to watch the gabr live, so will watch it now.

FIRST PERIOD

Miss in goal. The lines are stable: Mash-Noob-Palm, Haley-Tessier-Thomas, Yogan-Jean-Segal, Pyett-Carroll-Pelech. Pyett is playing forward again.

McIlrath-Vernace, Eminger-Collins, Parlett-Klassen are paired on defense.

Miss made a few solid saves, though still having rebound trouble.

I just confused McIlrath for a forward because he skated like one.

Penalty on Thomas for lazy hooking. Eminger with McIlrath killing the penalty on defense. Segal and Mash up front. Eminger failed to clear, leading to an immediate goal. Pass across the crease, not much Miss could do.

Thomas draws a penalty with his hard work on the shift following his penalty.

If Thomas ever hits someone without protection with his slap shot, he will face murder charges. Huge shot.

Jean displaying his stickhandling. Good job around a defensemen.

Eminger is a waste of space. Not even trying.

Yogan flying again. Think Ryan Bourque with size. Love his game, though I wish he had a better shot. It isnt on pro level yet. If Thomas had his size or Yogan had his shot, it wouldve made for a hell of a player.

Big hit by Pelech.

Mash playing well. Getting his body in the way.

McIlrath is better than Eminger. Even if he didnt have the size advantage, he is a smarter player. Before I was complaining that he looks like a rookie caught in the headlights. Not anymore. He looks really good again.

Stupid penalty by Segal, taking down a Monarch in the offensive zone. The reffing sucks in the AHL. So inconsistent.

Miss is good at being square, getting better at moving side to side, not good with rebounds.

Wow, Haley is pretty fast when he gets his wheels going. Not Kreider fast, but decent for a tough guy.

End of one. Whale outshot the Monarchs 12-8, but down 1-0.

Last edited by Beacon: 02-18-2013 at 02:09 AM.