View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 02:13 AM
Stories Tales Lies
and Exaggerations

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanuck View Post
I don't want to think about the circumstances in which he did it, but that's not the kind of player Higgins is. Was shocked as anyone when it happened.

As for which one of Higgins or Raymond to keep, I think the Nucks will look at who performs well in the playoffs first. So far Higgins has the advantage. Of course I'd love to keep both - will they take less to stay on a strong team looking to contend perennially?

Then again Raymond shone tonight against the Blues, and they play the kind of hockey that's only going to be more and more prevalent in the West and in the playoffs. So we'll see.
I think It depends on the line structure AV and MG wants (If they are happy running Raymond on the third line) and also what I think is the biggest issue is who is prepared to sign to the cheapest cap hit. I think They try and get Kassian up two the second line next year to play right side and keep Booth on the Left.

Also on Booth do people realize that he is a LW playing on the wrong side with a Awful Kesler and broke back Raymond last year, Also he was awesome before the injury.

Stories Tales Lies is offline   Reply With Quote