View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 09:00 AM
SoulAssassin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky View Post
Shake-up is a scary word. I would like to add a guy like Grabner from NYI. Plays both sides of center with speed and good hands. Help Kopitar push the defense back

Would also like Clutterbuck on the bottom 6 to bring the body and still add some offense.

Also need a veteran on D. I would check the availability of Hamrlik in Washington.

Clutterbuck and Hamrlik are not high ticket guys, yes they would cost a bit,maybe we sacrific a guy like King, Richardson, Fraser, Lewis, Penner, etc plus a low pick.

I would love to see Grabner develop on Kopitars wing. Signed this year plus 3 more at 3 mil a year. Would take over Gagne's spot and salary commitment. Scored 54 goals the last 2 years and is only 24
Love this thought process. Clutterbuck definitely a guy I would love to see in LA. I think he'd be a perfect fit on RW with Stoll or Richards, whoever our 3rd line center is. Has 15 goal, 30pt capabilities.

Grabner would add speed and a scoring touch our team sorely lacks. Im thinking it would take a Bernier type to pry him away from NY though and we might need to add.

SoulAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote