View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooskating View Post
i disagree... if it was rupp, you'd have all the rupp lovers come out of the woodwork-- saying what a great player he was and how difficult it will be to replace his toughness on the ice and all that. not many people would be saying "YAY RUPP IS OUT OF THE LINEUP"... rupp wasn't HORRIBLE in his position (he even tapped in a goal the other night). he's a 4th line tough guy just 1 step above an enforcer. overpaid-- that's the issue with rupp.

going to be interesting to see if kreider goes back in right away or we get a callup... maybe mashinter to start
heck I supported Rupp but the guy was just too slow at this stage in his career. I imagine they are placing Kreider back in........I would move Boyle to the 4th line and use Kreider with Miller and Pyatt

Although Mashinter does make alot of sense as a 4th line fill in and apparently he is doing really well in CT so likely deserves a call up...........he is also a UFA so if they want him back it would be a good idea to give the kid a shot since he's earning it with his play.