View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 09:53 AM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79 View Post
I don't watch CT games, wish I did........but on paper they have some good call up options........to start the yr Newbury, Segal, Haley atleast had NHL experience.......Sather has done a great job adding better options in Mashinter, Ferrerio, Palmieri.............Thomas, Hrvik were always on the prospect radar while Yogan, Bourque, Jean were as well on a lesser level ..............add Fast, Lindberg once there years are done overseas(from what I read that is going to happen) and that is some good F depth

D maybe a different story BUT it is sounding like McIlrath can compete for that 6th D spot next yr.........Sauer unfortunately is not qualified and if he plays its on a two way deal to try and get back............Eminger and Gilroy are UFAs so could be both one although Gilroy is doing pretty good which is shocking to me

NYR , Staal, Girardi, McDonaugh, Del Zotto , Stralman, McIlrath and the goon Bickel

Skjei will be in CT next yr no? Maybe end of this yr?
Would think all three of Skjei, Nieves and Fogarty will all be in the NCAA again next year. Maybe 1 year longer after that for Nieves. Most likely even longer for Fogarty. No?

Players Myles Bell, Sustr and somebody else (unpolished diamond in the rough) would be welcome ovearge additions next year on the D. We will have some roster spots for these kind of signings as we only had 4 picks last year and 2 of those are in college and 2 in Europe. Will see what is left in the cupboard after the deadline this year first though