View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Max Talbot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
well I disagree with you then Get Duper to the third line or upgrade Kunitz's spot in a big way.

Though with our current line-up, I would believe that Sid is happy with Kunitz and Dupuis and that could be a part of why new guys aren't tried with Sid.
Exactly Sid loves the chemistry. Is there some quotes by Sid where he mentions needing a winger? Im saying even thinking back a few years? (Edit: not that hes the tyoe of guy that would do that publicly anyway)

Or is it just some pre conceived notion by all us Pens fans and we assume he wants a star for his wing? But maybe thats not the case? Its not like him and Malkin play great when they put them together. Maybe Sid likes having his own line where he can carry the mail and make all the decisions. Whos to say a guy like Iginla would come in here and dominate?

I guess we all think back to that half season with Hossa and honestly I dont remember if he played with Sid or Malkin? I kinda blocked that season out of my mind. But if Hossa did play with Sid he did nothing with him during the regular season, and then took off in the playoffs but that wasnt because of chemistry with Sid that was because Hossa took his game to a whole new level and hes an elite talent when motivated.

Idk I guess I would take an Iginla or Stewart, but honestly Im more concerned with Malkins LW then Dupuis on Sids RW.

Max Talbot is offline   Reply With Quote