View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 12:15 PM
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Show me already happened last year. Best +/- on the club, solid all round play, and prorated easily to over 50pts on the year. This is what people had stated was the benchmark for where our second center should be.

Except its moving targets and now it 60pts, then 70, then ppg being expected.

The reality is that those that don't like what Gagner brings here won't like his contribution regardless.

That theres so much contempt for his play while he's above ppg and -1 on a poor club tells you pretty much all you need to know.

People will then bring out the consistency argument but he has 62pts in his last 89GP(this year and last) and definitely ramping up the pts production.
Oh for sure. I've been a Gagner supporter all along. It seems like if he was an inch taller, everyone would be in love with him. You couldn't be more correct. No production will ever be enough because he's so small at 5'11, 199 lbs. Not only is he over a PPG, but he's leading the team, and last I checked, was 15th in the entire league in scoring. Too bad that's borderline #2C caliber. A real #2C would be leading the league

The Nuge is offline   Reply With Quote