View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 11:15 AM
IceCapsFanNL

vCash: 500
I bet Peluso is happier making NHL money on the bench in WPG rather than in Peoria on an AHL salary.

But seriously, why are you bothered? I've read your posts and from my perspective, you are predisposed to be critical of the Jets and Caps management on the ice and off of it.

You have been told repeatedly that from the perspective of the Jets fans they recognize that the cupboard is bare at the moment, and this should improve over the next few seasons. I tend to agree with this.

You state here and elsewhere that the management is neglecting the team. Outside of signing whatever ECHL scorers whom are unsigned, (and they did sign Mouillerat) what is there to be done? Remember they are paying Maxwell, Machachek et al. Trade for other teams underachievers? You can't really expect the organization to sit players they are paying.

I understand the frustration, but your comments aren't helpful.

This is your last sentence.

"Then again it must be the Jets great record that's keeping him off the ice,dot want a goon breaking ip your momentium and wiinning ways."

Leaving aside your presentation, what is the point of this? How is trolling the Winnipeg Jets fans in here helpful? Don't expect the fans in here to take your comments positively in the future.

Huffer is right in calling you out on your comments.