View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Embiid
Thank You Hinkie!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I don't think Richards ever didn't give a crap when he was on the ice. He may have had off-ice priorities that didn't align with what you might think a Captain's priorities look like, but that is all rumor and innuendo. I never watched Richie play and thought he was dogging it at all. That being said, I think the rumor and innuendo about the locker room issues and his work ethic off the ice probably have some truth to them...how much we may never know.
That's what I'm talking about...on the ice I rarely had a gripe with him but his off ice issues whatever they were despite people wanting to REVISE or downplay them was starting to effect his commitment to the team. He got traded for a reason(s) and all the sensitive people on here can apologize and deny all they want but there were issues with him that required him to need a change a scenery. I don't see that with Giroux..that is the point I'm trying to make but people get all bent out of shape when Richards and Carter get brought up. It's frankly ridiculous. No other two players get the same reaction on this board as those two....seriously and it's the same people.

Embiid is offline   Reply With Quote