View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Circulartheory
@danccchan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaps View Post
I never claimed you said that, but you seem to see it as the best option. And I didn't suggest breaking up any line, which is why I said that if you want to keep all those lines together, the best way to act would be to send Granlund down, not play him on the 4th line. He's not the one who's left to man the 4th line as you say, he's the odd man out in this case and has no place on the team in its current form.
I never said it was a best option, all I did was pose a question to those that are upset he is on the fourth line.

If you don't want to send him down, and you don't want him on the fourth line, tell me which line you want to break up, because personally, I think the first line's solid and Zucker going into the 2nd line gave it a jolt of energy and one I want to keep seeing. Larsson did real well with our two best PKers, pinning plays against the boards and stopping plays.

If you want him up somewhere, you need to break one of these lines up, which all looked quite good against Detroit.