View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 12:38 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf View Post
I haven't visited this thread for a while and am curious as to how Leblanc has been doing. His points seem to be increasing lately. Has he been getting more ice-time? PP? Is he officially over his injury?
The lines have been shuffled around, Leblanc did see some time on the top line but last game he was back on the 2nd line as the top line was Tenute Dumont Blunden but he is getting time on the PP and has looked better so I'd wager he's over his injury as of late he seems to be moving around much better. Although the coaching staff still isn't happy with his play, saying he still has a good bit of work to do to get back on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
From what i saw of Tinordi, is that he's gonna be physical, but not overly physical. BUT, when the game gets nasty or when some players from the other team are trying to get him mad, that's where he becomes nasty and mean back there. Just like his father. He has an "Don't mess with me or my teammates" attiude, because he becomes mean outhere.
I agree, I think he will be physical from time to time and perhaps moreso once he gets a couple seasons under his belt as experience should increase his confidence. But I do think some around here think he's going to be this big ball of hate and I don't think that's going to be the case. He does a good job of sticking up for his mates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
While i kind id disagree with you on that front, I'd take a mobile young hal gill any day of the week haha. Overly physical or not, tinordi is going to be a staple for this club imo
Agreed, I don't know how good Tinordi will be in the NHL but with the steady defensive play, size, mobility, physical abilities and a excellent PKer he shouldn't have a problem being a regular in the NHL in the future and could end up having a very solid impact for the Habs.