View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 01:09 PM
AndrewYotes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDogMesa View Post
Man I wish Boyd Gordon would get more attention. He works hard all game every game no matter the score. I really think he should have got one of the "Stars of the Game" on many a night. I would rather see him with the A on his sweater than KY. I'd like to get his jersey but it sent to be the kiss of death for me the last two I bought, Fiddled gone, Carrillo gone, glad I won the Shmitty one last season so hopefully he resigns soon. Go Yotes. The Hunt for the Red (Brick Red that is June is on.
It's a shame that defensive centers like him and Hanzal don't get more respect and attention. His PK work is really impressive and he seems to love blocking CBJ shots. I also wish he was interviewed more often, but he is always serious and focused in. I read an article where Morris said he was a great guy, but way too serious on game days. Kinda have to be dialed in to do what he does.

I'm really hoping he likes it here and GMDM will give him enough of a pay raise so he re-signs here. Replacing him would be a challenge.

Last edited by AndrewYotes: 02-18-2013 at 01:25 PM.
AndrewYotes is online now   Reply With Quote