View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 01:10 PM
the overrated
wicked overrated

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brushhawg View Post
My take is this: "Daddy says I get to play." "Daddy says I get to go third in the shootout". "Daddy says I get to be on the PP unit." "Daddy says I get to be on the first line while Looch is gone." j/k

Seriously though. It makes me wonder. Also, Julien had him out there when the Jets pulled their goalie. You know he was just praying for Chris to get an EN goal to help his stats look better.

Is the Lewis/Mowers, Julien/Bourque thing all that far fetched these days? Nope!
I'll ask again, because I don't recall an answer the last time: what makes you think that Neely/Chiarelli/Julien would put out anything less than the line-up that puts the team in the best position to win? Why are they more concerned with throwing a bone to a former Bruin than to winning games?

And, yes, the Lewis/Mowers, Julien/Bourque thing is still very far fetched, IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I live near Wilmington and catch their practices now and then and Bourque has got sick moves on the one on one's. Maybe Claude is watching too
Can't be something like that, DKH - no way it's just the coach watching practices and going with what he thinks will win games. It has to be something like "a former player asked us nicely to do this" situation.