View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 12:12 PM
UnderratedBrooks44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
Just helping you make your point.

There's no room for him as the team is currently constructed, and it was even worse when Staal was here.

But because he played "well" in one game with Geno and Neal (ironically, in the team's worse performance of the season) then he's being mishandled for not continuing to get a shot.
Yeah I have a big problem with this rhetoric about Bylsma mishandling rookies, and again I don't even like the guy. It's all because of Strait's quote, which I take with a grain if salt. Overreaction to athlete's quotes when they're just trying to come up with **** to say and get out of the interview is so overrated. He was afraid to make a mistake because the Penguins had a lot of Dmen and he didn't know when he'd get in the lineup next for that same reason. Tangradi was afraid to make a mistake because there was pressure on him. That's fine dude. Go to the Jets where there's no pressure to perform. All that doesn't mean it's Bylsma's fault though.

Shero mistakenly kept Lovejoy over Strait and Tangradi sucks. That's all this is.

UnderratedBrooks44 is offline   Reply With Quote