View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Nsjohnson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M View Post
Are you f-in kidding me?

The first line has been lackluster to say the least, they get most of their points on PP, but other than that they have been quite bad. Even last game, the firstline goal was good work by Pärisee and Koivu, but Heatley more or less faned on a shot which luckely found its way into the goal.

2nd line looked great? One good rush due to the Red Wings defence ******** the bed. Zucker looked like he had alot of speed and jump, but other than his awesome goal I saw nothing to proclaime that 2nd line to be anything other than "decent".

Larsson looekd great? What game were you watching? He did more or less nothing the whole game.

Look, I do not mind them on the team, but if you want to make a case for them over Granlund on the 2nd and 3rd line, you should have an argument more grounded in reality.
I think you were watching that local high school game, not the Wild game bc all of this is so wrong IMO. You really need to watch more closely, specially Larsson's play. You are the only one on these boards that didn't think he had a good game without getting on the scoresheet.