View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Terence Peterman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
What was slanderous about my initial comment? Tell me? Just b/c it was a CRITICISM questioning his commitment to the team. There was no backpedaling. I clarified my statement. You are the one inferring some kind of unreasonable hate based on absolutely nothing. Only blind apologists don't want to admit that Richards had any issues most notably with the coach that lead to his being traded among other off-ice issues we still don't know but can only infer through various sources. Not all of them were bogus...
First, good work side stepping the question about why I don't post here much anymore.

Second, it's slanderous to say he started not giving a ****, and entirely unrelated to an issue with the coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
Who said anything about beer?

Richards was brought up in this thread as a comparison since he was the last Captain basically (Pronger's stint too short) and we're comparing G's stint as Captain thus far and what might be wrong. Heck ....maybe it's the same thing with Richards and Lavi ..not seeing eye to eye which wasn't some invented thing. I mean Brind'amour basically lead an insurrection against Lavi and he's not exactly some loose canon.
...and good work apparently clarifying another statement here. You're leading with your statements and not liking people filling in holes you won't. You're talking about red herring inferences (is that your favorite word?) when you can't speak to the specifics of the off-ice issues. You're building steps in a conversation that lead to nowhere and not liking it when people don't want to end up in your corner.

Terence Peterman is offline   Reply With Quote