View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 02:53 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Ghost has still been very good by most accounts even though he isnt getting the points atm. Still plays a **** ton of minutes in all situations. Has a few really nice chances that he creates every game. Im of the belief though that he stays one more year.
Yeah, there's no rush to sign Ghost. He's got another two years of eligibility and I'm sure that the Flyers are not wanting to rush him. He's rather light and the goal will be adding some much needed muscle and weight to his frame.

As for Sullentrop, he'll be signed. DJ Smith was exactly the coach that Sullentrop needed to help him put his game together. Smith has also been a great influence on Scott Laughton and I'd imagine the Flyers would want Smith to work another year with Laughton as well.

I'm expecting that players like Testwuide, Lilja, Bordson, Laliberte, Harper, Brown, Eddy, Ford, Roe and Dimmen won't be back or they'll be signed to contracts with the Phantoms and won't count as contracts against the Flyers. So, that's 10 players right there. That doesn't include the guys in the ECHL and other junior players who probably won't be signed. So, there's contract spaces opening up. Hopefully Holmgren will be smart and manage the contract limit much better than he currently has.