View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 02:40 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
But it was the exact same hit, and you're essentially confirming that by trying to skirt around the issue.
No it was not the exact same hit. I'm not skirting around anything (like you did with my most recent post, but that might also be a reading comprehension issue), I honestly don't care about either hit. They were definitely similar. When your argument is comparing one Neil hit to one Cooke hit to try and make them seem similar, a guy with 0 suspensions and a guy with countless suspensions, it says a lot about the strength of your argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
And if you're going to blast a fanbase about unintelligent posts, I want you to scroll back a few pages to the guy that said Crosby ordered Cooke to slice EK because he was stealing the limelight.
What exactly does that have to do with the reputation of Pens fans? If you want to get technical, I already commented on that when I said "we're not a perfect bunch..."

Between that and your recollection that Pens fans were "calm" about the Steckel hit, I can tell you right now you're absolutely in the group I was referring to.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote