View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 02:52 PM
MtlPenFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
No it was not the exact same hit. I'm not skirting around anything (like you did with my most recent post, but that might also be a reading comprehension issue), I honestly don't care about either hit. They were definitely similar. When your argument is comparing one Neil hit to one Cooke hit to try and make them seem similar, a guy with 0 suspensions and a guy with countless suspensions, it says a lot about the strength of your argument.

What exactly does that have to do with the reputation of Pens fans? If you want to get technical, I already commented on that when I said "we're not a perfect bunch..."

Between that and your recollection that Pens fans were "calm" about the Steckel hit, I can tell you right now you're absolutely in the group I was referring to.
My point in bringing up the Neil hit is the constant drone that he's "clean". He's not Cooke, but he's had his own incidents, including giving Grabovski the Steckel.

And speaking of the Steckel hit, at worse it was 50/50 within the fanbase. Nobody started a "let's hate the Caps thread". And to stay on subject, the ORGANIZATION, from the players to the coach and further on up, didn't once say the hit on Crosby was on purpose. Unfortunately I can't say the same thing about the Sens organization.

MtlPenFan is offline   Reply With Quote