View Single Post
02-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Novak Djokovic
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
My point in bringing up the Neil hit is the constant drone that he's "clean". He's not Cooke, but he's had his own incidents, including giving Grabovski the Steckel.

And speaking of the Steckel hit, at worse it was 50/50 within the fanbase. Nobody started a "let's hate the Caps thread". And to stay on subject, the ORGANIZATION, from the players to the coach and further on up, didn't once say the hit on Crosby was on purpose. Unfortunately I can't say the same thing about the Sens organization.
Good point. I don't like it when teams do that because in the end, it accomplishes absolutely nothing. Melnyk and Murray were pretty unprofessional. That's not an example to set for the fans.

I think we should realize that while Neil has never been suspended, he has had questionable plays in his career. He's obviously a much, much cleaner player than Cooke though.

I thought calling Cooke a "goon" and "dime a dozen" player was pretty outrageous. Cooke was pretty classy with his response to it. Good for him.

Novak Djokovic is offline   Reply With Quote