View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Flames92

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHudlinator View Post
Not bad, not saying I hate it but I think Backlund fits well with the speed of Hudler and Cervenka and Stajan and Stempniak have a real chemistry when shutting down other teams lines. We should be rewarding effort and production and I just can't see sticking Stempniak on the 4th after the way he has played to start the year, as long Stempniak plays the way he has he is in the top 9 (for me).
I know, I don't really like Stemps on the 4th line either but if he gets outplayed by Sven then I think its the only option. Backlund I think looked good with Sven in the season opener, and since Stajan did well with the Czechs that could be a good option. This of course is the problem with having 10 top 9 forwards, but i don't think its a bad problem to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
I really like these lines. Doesn't rush Bart into the top 6, but gives him solid linemates. I might switch Backlund and Stajan depending on the hot hand. Only thing I don't like is no Horak.
Yea.. I've liked Horaks play yesterday and before he got sent down but theres simply no room for him, its either we dump him on the 4th line or in the AHL, and I think its better for him if he goes to the AHL.

Flames92 is offline   Reply With Quote