View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 04:56 PM
bigtimehockeyfan999*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyflyer2112 View Post
Hi all,

I was thinking and have come up with a trade that I think would work for both teams:

Simmonds+ for Subban

Rationale: I think..first and foremost..that a trade centered around these two would be respectful and would make them both appreciative for being dealt for one another given that they are both african americans. I'd think they'd like being included in a deal for one another more than other trades.

Also, Simmonds adds some size and grit and scoring ability to your top 6/9. Obviously you guys can get along without subban but we can figure out something more if you need to fill a d spot with a trade of subban. But what say you all about the core of this deal. I think it would be perfect.

The simple answer is subban>simmonds....and there's nothing => to simmonds on your team that could be added to make that trade fair.

What subban brings to the team is unquantifiable. If there was a fair trade to be made for simmmonds Id take him in a heart beat..even though i believe he's probabley closer to a 20 goal scorer than a 30 goal scorer for most of his career. but subban just aint it...i mean...subban may score 20 goals in a couple years. lol