Thread: Recalled/Assigned: 2013 Dallas Stars Roster Movement
View Single Post
02-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Hull Fan
trou du cul rapide
vCash: 500
You guys are delusional if you think Gully is going to scratch Morrow. If they have one iota of hope of trading him, scratching him does nothing but bring the value down and make a difficult situation almost impossible, especially when you take fans into consideration. He may be benched and moved down the lineup again when Whitney is healthy but in the meantime he's not going to get scratched for a guy most casual fans have never heard of.

Same with Ryder. He's got the most value, doesn't have an NMC and should bring a nice return. He's been setting up Eakin and again can get hot at anytime. They aren't going to do anything to damage his value.

Perhaps someone has a tweak and they just haven't said anything and Fraser is their backup plan.

I would hope they wouldn't scratch Reilly, Roussel, or Garbutt so that leaves the one last possibility which is Nystrom. I'm doubtful but let's see what happens. I think Fraser is stupidly the healthy scratch on Thursday, which is basically on par for this coach.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote