View Single Post
02-18-2013, 07:10 PM
vCash: 500
Losing 3 key Dmen and Quick being rusty has given the team a whole different shape, and the forwards in some cases are tryingt to compensate and that affects the flow and rhythm.
However, other than Carter , there is no legit consistant sniping winger on the top 2 lines. That is something (hopefully) DL will correct in the offseason. Gagne and Penner will go away and maybe even Willams. Toffoli is just about a lock to make the team and Pearson will get a shot in camp. But that also leaves DL with an option to realize how much that's needed, esp when he's seen what a differnce Carter makes coming over that blue line. He's fast and deadly.
I'm hoping thru either free agency or contract buyouts that he gets that guy, because Kopi deserves that.

In the meantime, I'm hoping that Richards and carter continue to produce and that somehow, the first line gets going.
I'm not sure about Penner, I'd love to see him do something on the 3rdl line with Stoll and Lewis.
You wouldnt think that 3.5 goals a game would be alot to ask, but that's all Sutter is asking and hopefully, the team will turn the corner over the next week. A nice string of W's would be great.

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote