View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrddog View Post
Everyone is going tio have an off night, Rinnne has not had that many. Trotz has always had a pretty quick yank at the 4 goal mark he chose not to today. I find that curious.

Mason made a career from a partial season replacing Vokey. And I fully supported him if you recall that was the reason I started shaving my head. I really wish the guy well but I hate having to depend on him in net.

You may also recall after he lost the starting job to Ellis they both **** the bed and were a mere snowstorm from bopth being benched and Pekka starting then. Two games against a struggling Wild team is no reason to regain confidence in his body of work. I woul;d have prefered to bring up one of the AHL guys and give them a chance, were gonna lose one of them anyway at least they could have been moved for a pick or another 4th liner lord knows we need a few more of them.
Mason also lead the Blues to a playoff berth, and started off well in Atlanta. Mason's problem is inconsistency. He can definitely bring it. He just tends to fall off.