View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 07:31 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
Every org blows it when evaluating prospects. From Moulson, Letestu, Strait etc.

Just because Shero and DB give up on a guy, it doesn't mean he can't play in this league. But ya, it doesn't mean he can.

However, I've never seen so much ridiculous and ****ed up garbage said about a prospect like Tangradi. I can accept people saying he didn't show enough, etc. However, the cowardly **** people spew about him is so lame and I can't respect those people. You have some pretty sad and ill minds out there.

I'm just hoping it doesn't happen to BB, because he truly is the last hope. If he doesn't catch on quick, the great unwashed will turn on him to and I really don't feel like having a retro Groundhogs Day anytime soon.

If two of the top four weren't just coming back from injuries and it wasn't a condensed schedule, maybe.
Personally, I'd like to know what type of options Despres and Bortuzzo might be in April. Maybe they won't be much in that regard. Thing is, now is the time to find out, to let them work through the kinks and to see where they are as they get more game experience.

I know, for example, what the Pens have in Engo for the playoffs. Might Bortuzzo be a better option. Now? No, he isn't. In two months? At this pace, we'll never know.

KIRK is offline   Reply With Quote