View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 07:58 PM
VLoo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darko View Post
I understand that but it could get out of hand. Next you know Tom Brady is playing for Buffalo and Adrian Peterson got traded to Arizona for boatloads of draft picks. Sometimes people get too trigger happy and make trades just for the sake of making them.
I've never seen this happen. Everybody is usually pretty reasonable and aren't dealing away a bunch of picks for star players. What would be the point in signing up for a Mock Draft and then trading away all of your picks? It's usually backups with starting potential for a 3rd or 4th or something along those lines. I understand what you're saying though, if somebody were to abuse the privilege it kinda bungs it up for others.

EDIT: For the sake of keeping the draft moving along and since most picks are dealt right before their actual time to pick, a consensus "veto" probably wouldn't work for a crazy trade, so maybe we have whoever is running the draft(Hasbro?) act as a sort of commish with vetoing powers if we think it'd actually be an issue?

VLoo is offline   Reply With Quote