View Single Post
02-18-2013, 09:29 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
dont worry, your posts make me laugh too. my point is simple .. it was the injury riddled avalanche. their defense is AHL level bad almost right now. if your praising our offense after today, great.. im not. go post on their board and ask about how they feel of their pylon defenseman.

the west is way too competetive to not be picking up 2 points today. lose tomorrow and we could be out of the last playoff slot by thursday. our forwards are still a punchline. 3 of 5 goals from defenseman. and a 4th by wilson who gets a pass from being lumped with the rest of those jokes.
I'm not throwing a party because we had a good offensive game against a depleted defense- we all get that the Avs stink. We weren't facing a Predators style, top notch defense- but the offense was really good today- you cannot deny that- almost 40 shots on goal and 5 goals.

The problem people have with you is that you are your same critical self regardless of the outcome- if we get shutout and have 14 shots, you are critical- if we get 5 goals and 40 shots, you are still critical because you are convinced they won't do it the next game. What kind of thinking is that?

Tell me again why Edmonton gets praise for their game against Colorado and we don't, when we actually were more efficient??

Again, the offense did its job today- the defense and Mason did not- it is utterly ridiculous that anyone would spend time criticizing the offense after losing a 6-5 game