View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 09:48 PM
drwpreds

vCash: 500
Reading this board after a loss, I just have to repeat what I have said a few times before- I truly believe this is one of the most negative message boards I have ever been on, and I have been on a bunch of them.

I know its just a sign of the times we live in- everyone wants to be critical all the time.

It was a horrible loss today- a game we had no business losing- there is no doubt about that.

But I am telling you, if I just woke up from a coma without any knowledge of this season, or the franchise history, I would swear I must be on the Blue Jackets or even the Atlanta Thrashers board, a certain perennial loser, and not one of the most successful franchises in the NHL the past 9 years.

(We had a great shutout win over Phoenix, and the game day thread is 5 pages, lose today and its 15 pages long.)

I am not directing this at everyone- thankfully, there are some level headed people on here- but also a lot who are not......

And before the usual suspects come back at me by saying I'm always positive- I am not- see above- we stunk today, and if we stink tomorrow, I will be on here saying so............