View Single Post
Old
02-18-2013, 10:36 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
Thoughts on tonight:

1. The Spits couldn't buy a goal. I don't think you can fault them as much as you have to give credit to Paterson. He played his butt off and deserved the win.

2. DeKort stood on his head at times and deserved a better fate. This was as good a reason to ignore W-L records as I've seen.

3. The boys look frustrated out there. You can tell they're giving it their all, but something is missing. It doesn't help when, instead of taking a shot, they look for that perfect pass or the creative play. Get the puck on net and go for the rebound. It's easier than most want to believe.

4. Bilkce dressed, but didnt play. I'd imagine he'll start seeing shifts this week or on the road this weekend.

5. I love when people around me talk about how the season is done. Last I looked, it's February 18. Sure, we've got a mountain to climb, but I'll be damned if I'm giving up. I've seen strange stuff happen in this league. My regular season ends with the home-and-home with Plymouth in March. If someone else wants to give up and say "we're done", the WFCU doors are down the concourse. Go enjoy the weird weather while I'm watching hockey.