View Single Post
02-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Bandwagon Since 1967
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
Sorry we aren't one dimensional, I'm sure you'd feel more at ease if we were like you, but I'm not, this team sucks balls every regular season and for once I don't want them too. If you can't handle that everyone isn't mellow like you then just don't visit the thread.

Also, the system could be better, our talented forwards shouldn't be grinding to make plays, they should be able to skate through the blue line in a formation and make slick passes not dump in and chase it and cycle for a minute and get worn out then lose the puck. Average teams should grind not talented ones.
You, in particular, are tilted on the other side of the ice. Only a fool would call me one-dimensional, you don't know me. So they "suck balls" every regular season? Perhaps the injuries to our top 3 D-men have something to do with it? Perhaps, just perhaps, we have a huge ****ing bulls-eye on our back every ****ing night because the we are the defending champs?

Get a clue and take it easy. It's a long season. I for one am getting tired of all the negativity on this board, it just wears me out.

Ron is offline   Reply With Quote