View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 12:07 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund View Post
ROR is still young (I think 23) Is a big skilled C who can put up 65 -70 points.
He instantly makes Montreal tougher to play against...and can play wing as well.
He brings a physical dimension to the Habs that Desharnais can't.....

Bourque Plekanec Gionta
Pacioretty ROR Cole
Prust Galchenyuk Gallagher
Moen Eller White
Armstrong
not aimed at you personally

goddammit, can we stop this ROR is big ********. he's 6'0. you have one poster calling gorges small (at 6'1), then the next guy calls o'reilly big, yet, he's smaller.

the minute the habs would trade for him, half the board would instantly combust in a circle jerk of bigness and toughness. yet i'd wager within the same week, we'd hear cries of "wtf! trade him, have to get bigger!!!!11! lucic rawr!!!"

not sure how he's gonna put up 65-70 points considering last year he scored 55 points, a career high. not saying it's gonna be impossible, but it's gonna be hard especially since, you know, he's would be our third line c in the near future. could eventually become our second line center behind gally. but 4-5 mil long term, because that's what he's gonna want, for a second line center?

we have to get bigger, but the koolaid drinking's gotta stop but the irrationality has to stop. you guys are killing me. on the inside.

Last edited by MasterDecoy: 02-19-2013 at 12:20 AM.
MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote