View Single Post
Old
02-19-2013, 12:42 AM
Winger23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Good points, this is lesson 102 to the guy above you who just doesn't get it.

Hope he passes 101 first, tho.
Wow you are something else.....

Nothing that can be said will help you understand your viewpoint isn't the only one. Can't compete with someone who is use to sucking for 50 years, with the viewpoint of "just be patient".

Yes, the forwards are coming back deeper. This would be a huge factor if they were not getting the rushes up the ice they usually could score on. The Kings very rarely ever get odd man rushes, even last year. The Kings lead or are near the top of the league in puck possession. They are use to having 5 defenders in front of them even with Mitchell and Greene.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept that there are several players playing below what they are capable of. Instead you would rather sit here and defend them saying oh, they will be better once Mitchell and Greene come back.

Speaking of suggesting passing hockey 101, perhaps you would want to give the same class to Sutter himself since you obviously know more than he does:

"I think what is more significant, is being at the quarter pole is the fact that we have guys with zero goals at the quarter pole. I dont even think Id be in the lineup if I had zero goals at the quarter pole."

Winger23 is online now   Reply With Quote